Thursday, February 12, 2009

Found the SPIKE:ATF hardcover!

It is AWESOME. Jam-packed with tons of extra Franco art, some notes from me, plus the complete SPIKE:AFTER THE FALL story. And whereas Angel's ATF books are a nice dark red, this one is golden. Same design, same fonts, but different color, so it stands out a bit. Sweet, sweet embossed shiny gold logo too.

Love how it came out. You can pick one up here:

http://www.amazon.com/Spike-After-Fall-Brian-Lynch/dp/1600103685/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234493377&sr=1-1

They have the wrong cover there, as you can see. But that's the book.

4 comments:

wyndam said...

That cover + gold title looks awesome! I am going to be hounding my comic shop to get one in for me, can't wait to get it though.

PatShand said...

Shit man. I was skeptical about having the Harris cover for the collection, but wow was I wrong. That is a beautiful book right there.

Bitsy said...

Picked it up today. Love the extra art especially the alternate versions of the Spike/Illyria kiss. Your notes were a hoot and a half too. That's right. One full hoot plus one additional hoot half. Just for you, buddy. Go nuts.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how much I love IDW for putting all this love into their AtF volume sets? Usually, with volume sets, you don't get hardcover, and you're lucky if there are any extras at all. With IDW's AtF sets, you get beautiful, hardcover sets, rich pages, all the artwork, and notes from Brian.

So, after lavishing lots of love on Brian for AtF (deservedly so), I would now love it if Brian could pass on my love to the rest of IDW for being so freakin' awesome!

PS Brian, I met Joss at NYC's Apple Store (SoHo) this week, and everybody brought a lot of merchandise to be signed (DVDs, X-Men, etc). I brought my AtF #12 (featuring Wesley), and my AtF vol. 2 (also featuring Wesley), and he signed both. Yay!